Udyog Aadhar not only works as MSME registration but opens up new avenues for Small enterprises as well.
Udyog Aadhar is a unique number allotted to MSME units and the UAM (Udyog Aadhar memorandum) certificate contains the categorisation of MSME unit as Micro, Small or medium as well. Also it contains the identification particulars of MSME unit and the value of investment in plant & Machinery.
MSME department announces many schemes for MSME unit for their growth and development and also to assist them in doing business. But to avail any of these benefits UAM is the prerequisite criteria.
The allotment of UAM requires the following;
- The online application form filing at UAM portal.
- Generation of UAM Acknowledgment
- Generate and download the UAM certificate.
Online application requires the following;
- Aadhar of applicant (if the applicant is other than proprietorship firm, Aadhar of any designated director or partner will work)
- PAN of Applicant.
- Complete address of Unit.
- Plant details.
- Value of investment in Plant & Machinery.
- Description about nature of activity performed.
Our services are:
- Allotment of Udyog Aadhar
- Amendment in Udyog Aadhar
- Entry In MSME Data Bank